BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Third Quarter Reflection

It was been yesterday when the Third Quarter starts and now is it's end.

We learned about many things. We learned about HTML Links where HTML was a hyperlink to link to another document on the web. Also we learned how to use and create Font Attributes, Background Color, Background Image and HTML Images. We also encountered some problems in our Workstation Unit that made our activity difficult to do but it's alright. I addresses these challenges as a part to help myself be patient more to become successful in our activities.

Moving on, I will be patient enough in my studies just to reach my goals in life.

1 comment:

  1. what a nice post hope you can do your best for this grading period good luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete