BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Life for 2011

It is so hard to say goodbye to 2010 where many good things happened to my life but we should welcome 2011, a new life for us.

Every month, day ,hour, minute and even a second made a mark that will never be vanished. Moments with my family and friends but most of all the bonding gave to me by my Rizal family. And I promise to treasure it here in my heart till my last breath. In this year, I want to make a very unforgettable bonding to my Rizal family for the remaining time in this three months that we will be together. I wish they will not forget this simple and chubby girl that made them cry. May this year be a wonderful and successful one for all of us.

Thank you for everything 2010 and I will cherish the experiences you've given to me.

2 comments:

  1. your post is so great..

    your right, we must cherish and treasure everyday of our lives..

    now it's a new beginning and year..
    I'm happy too co'z you've been my friend and let's not forget one another.. ok..

    I like your post..

    keep up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!!
    keep it up girl!!
    godbless!!

    ReplyDelete